The AISNA Graduate Forum is a group of early career scholars in American Studies affiliated with AISNA (Italian Association for North American Studies). Our activities are organized by, and aimed at, M.A. and Ph.D. students, Post-Docs, Adjunct Instructors from institutions in Italy and abroad as well as Independent Scholars with an intellectual investment in North American culture, literature, history, and politics. While we value American Studies as a canonical field formation, we also offer spaces that foster innovation to the field. We are invested in engaging with new ways of producing scholarship, with particular attention to interdisciplinary, transnational, and decolonizing work.
Starting in September 2019, the AISNA Graduates Board will be elected every two years.
- Marta Gara, (Università Cattolica di Milano)
- Marco Petrelli (UniBo-UniTo)
- Stefano Morello (The Graduate Center – CUNY)
Event Planning and Coordination:
- Marta Gara (Università Cattolica di Milano)
- Roberta Meloni (Kansas State University)
- Emanuele Monaco (UniBo)
- Chiara Patrizi (UniVe)
- Serena Mocci (UniBo)
- Anna Cadoni (Universita degli Studi Roma Tre)
- Arianna Pianca (Ca’ Foscari Challenge School)
Website and media
- Leonardo Nolè (The Graduate Center – CUNY)
- Marco Antonio Loi (Independent Scholar)
- Rachele Puddu (Università di Siena)
JAm It! (Journal of American Studies in Italy)
- Editors in Chief: Stefano Morello (The Graduate Center – CUNY), Marco Petrelli (Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna e Università di Torino)
- Editorial Committee: Claudio de Majo (LMU), Angela Zottola (Università di Torino)
- Managing Editors: Nicola Paladin (Università Chieti-Pescara), Robert Moscaliuc (Università di Torino), Iuri Moscardi (The Graduate Center, CUNY e Fordham University)
- Advisory Board: Anna Marta Marini (Istituto Franklin); Walter Bruno Toscano (UniPi); Emilio Amideo (UniOr); Gaia Aragrande (UniBo); Mirko Mondillo (UniSi); Chiara Patrizi (UniVe); Giulia Sbaffi (NYU).