What: Farley Distinguished Visiting Scholar in History
When and where: 2018/2019 academic year, flexible. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, Canada
Deadline: No deadline specified (applications considered on an ongoing basis starting July 10)
How to apply: send your application to fasssecsfu.ca. It should include:
- a current CV
- a cover letter outlining the following:
- the desired home department
- a research plan for the tenure of the Visiting Scholar position;
- a brief description of an advanced undergraduate/graduate level course. (Please note that students from a range of disciplinary backgrounds will be able to register for the course.);
- a brief account of the topic of the public lecture or of another form of public outreach; and
- names of 3 referees.
Other info/Link: contact Lisa Shapiro for further infos. Here is the web page.